Sesame Street Elmo & Friends Picture Stories Storybook And Toy Camera by Readers Digest AssociationSesame Street is a very busy place with lots of fun things going on and kids can be a part of it with this unique photo album-style storybook that comes with its very own play camera with carryalong strap. Kids can read short stories about Elmo, Zoe, Abby Cadabby, and all their favorite Sesame Street friends, while taking pictures and completing the stories. This book comes with a play camera that kids can use to take pictures of the events in the stories. After putting the four picture cards for each story into the camera, kids press the shutter button to make the photos pop out. Recessed wells in the book encourage kid to place the pictures in order on the pages enforcing event-sequencing skills. The opposite side of the cards reinforce the concepts (colors, shapes, animal sounds, action words, and counting) that relate to each story.
- Unique format includes:
- play camera with carryalong strap
- 20, 2-sided cards to use with camera (4 cards fit in camera) - spreads have wells to hold pictures in place
- storybook with stories based fun Sesame Street characters Elmo, Zoe and Abby Cadabby.
- After viewing the picture cards through the camera, kids can arrange them on each of the pages according to the events in the stories while building important sequencing skills. Once finished, turn the cards over and reinforce the learning concepts (colors, shapes, animalsounds, action words, and counting) that relate to the story
- Learning concept: Understanding that events occur in logical sequence is a fundamental pre-literacy skill.
Kevin Clash is an Emmy-award-winning performer and producer with dozens of TV and film credits to his name, but he's far better known as a furry red monster. Clash is the puppeteer and the voice behind Elmo, one of the most popular characters on the seminal children's television show Sesame Street , which this week marks its 40th anniversary with a series of special episodes and a two-disc DVD set, Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days. Clash spoke to TIME about becoming Elmo, the show's many celebrity guests and why even grown-ups need a Sesame Street fix once in a while. I want to ask how you joined the show and how you came up with what you do with Elmo. The character existed before you joined?
Stop searching! We present to you a selection of 74 interesting and top Elmo Clipart collection.
write your own ticket with god
Other Popular Clip Arts
Elmo is a furry red Muppet monster with an orange nose who lives on Sesame Street. He is self-described as three-and-a-half years old, and almost always refers to himself in the third person. The character's popularity led to his own segments on Sesame Street including " Elmo's World " and " Elmo the Musical ". Elmo lives in an apartment on Sesame Street with his mother Mae , his father Louie , and, in some storybooks, a sister named Daisy. He has a pet goldfish named Dorothy.