10,000+ Random Trivia Questions and Answers for Fun and Entertainment by Matthew Sampson1. Superman works for the Daily Planet, but who works for the Daily Bugle?
2. Portugal has had six Kings with what first name?
3. Clark Gable used to do it four or more times a day, but do what?
4. What is Americas Wal-Mart trading name in the UK?
5. Emerald is the birth stone for which month?
6. What rock band started in Georgia, 1980, with Michael Stipe, Peter Buck, Mike Mills and Bill Berry?
7. Who is Homer Simpsons brother?
8. In Quentin Tarantino´s hit film Reservoir Dogs, what were the colors used in place of names of characters?
9. What is the largest fresh water lake in North America?
10. Apart from drinks what used to be stored in pub cellars?
Here are just ten of the 10,000+ questions in this book full of fun and entertainment. Perfect for family and friends on a long drive or after dinner. The book is broken down into 100 questions and answers per quiz.
The answers to the above are:
1. Spider-man (a.k.a. Peter Parker)
2. Portugal had six King Johns
3. Clark Gable used to shower four times a day
7. Herb Powell
8. Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen), Mr. Blue (Eddie Bunker), Mr. Brown (Quentin Tarantino), Mr. Orange (Tim Roth), Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi), Mr. White (Harvey Keitel)
9. Lake Superior
10. Corpses - it was a cold place
Did you know this random trivia? There are thousands more in this book that will entertain you and your family, its great for quiz nights too.
Trivia Quizzes, Games, and Facts
Portuguese Quiz. The blue pearl, our home , our planet Earth. You will be amazed at how much you can still learn about it with portuguese quizzes online! Curious and eager to learn new trivia about portuguese? If yes, what better way to take some awesome portuguese quizzes to satisfy your hunger for knowledge? Test your knowledge of portuguese and share these awesome quizzes with your friends and peers to find out who the champion is!
NY's Strongest!!!! Trivia Quiz Categories. Brain Teasers. For Kids. Video Games.
The Portuguese flag
Geography Trivia Quiz
Portugal And Indonesia. Brush up on your history and get the atlas ready , because we've got every kind of portugal quizzes online for you! Do you want to learn all there is about portugal? If yes, what better way than some awesome portugal quizzes to satisfy your hunger for knowledge? Test yourself and share these portugal quizzes with your friends and peers to find out who is the quiz champ!
Portugal is a fascinating country with a proud history that can be felt all throughout the country - from its capital, down to each tiny, picture-perfect village. Are you planning on visiting this westernmost country in Europe soon? Or maybe you have Portuguese roots and want to learn more about your ancestors. In any case, below are twelve facts that are bound to impress anyone about Portugal. The Portuguese Empire was actually the first global empire in history! It was also one of the longest-lived colonial powers, lasting for almost six centuries from when Ceuta was captured in , until Macau now China was handed-over in The single state was called the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves , which was effective from
Index Newest Popular Best. Join FunTrivia for Free : Hourly trivia games, quizzes, community, and more! Accuracy : A team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible. Complete quiz index can be found here: Portugal Quizzes There are 89 questions on this topic. Updated Sep 25