Whats the Name of That Book??? Group (47201 Members)Cant remember the title of a book you read? Come search our archives and shelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board and we can try to help each other out.
1. Please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic Header - not something vague like Help! cant remember this book. Someone is more likely to recognize your book.
2. Dont create duplicates of the same request. You can bump your topic/thread (that is, post a comment to it) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.
3. Tell us what year you read or heard about the book. A range of years is fine. You can also mention when you think the book was published.
4. If youre searching for more than one book (or book series), start a new topic for each book/series.
► HOW TO FILL IN THE REQUEST FORM
► CREATE A BOOK REQUEST
5. After posting a request, please come back and check if another member has found it. Check both the Unsolved and Possibly Solved folders. If youve found your book, post a comment to let us know. You can add Solved to your Topic header and move it to a Solved folder by clicking Edit on the desktop website (not the mobile app) - or a Moderator will assist.
6. If youre helping someone find a book, please give suggestions only when you recognize the book or have a good reason to believe its the book.
7. Dont delete your original post with the request. This information may help others looking for the same book in the future.
8. To follow a topic/thread, click Notify me when people comment (desktop website) or Topic Notification Settings (mobile app).
9. Authors or members who spam the group will be blocked.
Thanks for your help.
What's the name of that?
What’s The Name Of That Song? – Sesame Street
The UN has declared the International Year of Indigenous Languages making now the perfect time to celebrate the many names given to the brew that has become know internationally by the name ayahuasca. Initially, this distinction may seem insignificant, but, as explained by UNESCO, an agency within the United Nations, words carry entire histories and bodies of knowledge with them. The majority of the remaining languages are spoken by indigenous peoples. Of course, the world would be a poorer place culturally if they were lost. This is certainly the case among the communities who have rich ayahuasca traditions. Also, notably, their sacred practices with plant medicines are a mechanism by which they commune with this ecosystem and build resilience to protect it from outside forces.
Did you know that a brand and business are not the same thing? Did you know that a product and a brand are not the same thing? You need to understand those differences or your business, brand, and products could be in jeopardy in the future. Your business name also referred to as your trade name is the name that you register with your state to operate. You use it on your bank account, your tax forms, and other legal documents.
Frances Flanagan does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organisation that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond their academic appointment. It is a little longer than most published on The Conversation. It is supposed to be a test of character. Walter W. I recently tried it out on my eight-year-old, a New South Wales public school student, and she flunked too.
This Wonder of the Day is for Jacob and Isabella. And Grace and Samuel. It's for everyone with a name, so that makes it for everyone!
how long is harry potter book
Have You Ever Wondered...
This Wonder of the Day is for Jacob and Isabella. And Grace and Samuel. It's for everyone with a name, so that makes it for everyone! Do you know what your name means? How about what language it came from?
The summer I was 15, a new family with teenage daughters moved into the ward. The teenage girls always seemed to be having fun, and I felt awkward and left out when I was around them. I was determined to prove that I was not as goody-two-shoes as I seemed. On the rafters of the cabins, some of them had written their names and the year they were at camp. We pulled out some markers and began. The other girls wrote their names in small letters and with little flourish.